We will get you back up and running quickly. It’s our promise to you.
Our streamlined claims process allows us to start processing your motor claim right at the scene of the accident for faster claims turnaround times.
In the event of a motor claim, please call our Auto Rescue team immediately at 426-9500. Our team will take it from there and will begin processing your claim right at the scene.
NEVER ADMIT LIABILITY, OFFER OR PROMISE PAYMENT OR ALLOW ANY PERSON TO DO SO ON YOUR BEHALF.
Here are some guidelines in the event of a motor accident:
- If someone is injured, request medical assistance. If fire is involved, call the fire service at 311.
- Gather all motor vehicle documents and certificate of insurance
- Exchange pertinent information with the other driver(s) including the other driver's name, address, phone number, licence plate number and insurance information
- Write down the contact information of all witnesses
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the police or the Accident Assist representative
- Click here to submit a claim via MyPolicy or Click here to download the Motor Claim Form. Fill out all information as soon as possible.
Here are some guidelines in the event of a covered loss to your property:
- Promptly report the loss to Trident by calling 431-2347, or contact your Broker
- Report the incident to the police (211) and, if necessary, fire service (311)
- In the event of a burglary or theft, do not touch or move any potential evidence. Wait for the police to investigate and assess the scene
- Gather all insurance documents
- Prepare an itemized list of all damaged or missing items
- Submit to Trident a copy of your statement given to the police
- Click here to submit a claim via MyPolicy or Click here to download the Property Claim Form. Fill out all information as soon as possible